Argiletz French green clay, Super Fine, for horses, dogs, cats and other pets.
100 g packet.
French green clay can be used for the following conditions:
- wounds, cuts and abrasions
- infected wounds
- muscular pain
- hoof problems as a poultice
- sheath cleaning/infection
- tendon injuries
- skin ulcers
- swelling and distension of the synovial structures of joints or tendons
- relieves and soothes bone problems
- helps bone repair when fractures are present
- tired muscles
Its bactericide, healing, regenerating and absorbent properties are amazing.
Prevents the infection of superficial cuts and wounds and stimulates tissue regeneration.
Treats cuts and wounds (that do not require sutures) after prior disinfection. Clay helps get rid of foreign bodies. The powerful absorbent properties of French green clay prevent secondary infections and stimulate healing.
Read animal cases where clay was used to treat injuries.
Argiletz clay is:
- sun dried
- 100% natural
This clay can be used on all animals, small and large without any harmful effects.
- It can be mixed with water or carier oils such as coconut or calendula to form a paste to apply on the affected area.
- You can add essential oils based on the condition you want to treat
- Use as a cataplasm twice a day
- Apply a thick layer and leave it for at least 2 hours
- Preferably rinse it prior to reapplying another cataplasm, ensuring to get rid of dead tissues and impurities
- Can be bandaged to avoid drying too quickly
- Never use metalic utensils when preparing the clay paste as it will negate its beneficial effects